When you hire a Home Inspector, you want someone you can trust and who is dependable and knowledgeable. Here is what sets me apart.
I spent four years studying Architectural Engineering while in college and worked for eight years in the design and engineering fields. During those years I was able to gain a wide range of knowledge while working for a Home Designer, Construction Company, Architect and Structural Engineer. So, I understand homes and how they function as a system.
Later, I served for twenty-five years as an Ordained Minister in a local church before becoming a Licensed, Certified Professional Home Inspector. I am AHIT trained and Certified and hold memberships in the two most respected Home Inspector Associations Nationally, ASHI and InterNACHI.
I hold these certifications:
- Certified Professional Inspector
- Certified Building Science – Thermal Imaging Inspector
- Certified HVAC Inspector
- Certified Moisture Intrusion Inspector
- Certified Plumbing Inspector
- Certified Electrical Inspector
- Certified Roof Inspector
- Certified FAA Part 107 Licensed Drone Pilot
- Certified Deck Inspector
- Certified Commercial Inspector
- Certified Exterior Inspector